Unity Android Log Viewer and Analyzer
- Displaying plots using internal Unity profiler data
- Displaying statistics of frame rate and garbage collector
- Correlation between frame rate drop and moments of garbage collector activity
- General plot of statistics to quickly find problem zones
- Displays Unitys' log entries without stack trace
- Synchronization of profiler plots and log entries
- Data can be fetched:
- using direct connection to mobile device via adb
- using file with adb logcat output
- Direct connection requires Android Debug Bridge and Android SDK
Tested platform: Windows 7, Windows 8.1
Direct connection is tested for: Android 4.0.4, Android 4.1.2
First-run application requires path to adb.exe, next runs application will launch adb server automatically.
If auto-run of adb server is not needed then this operation can be ignored.
- Does not work on Windows XP
- Browsers and/or antivirus software warn about un-safe software.
The reason is than application has self-signed certificate
ask "at" farbow "dot" ru